Practice Areas

Our Law Firm believes that clients' success determines our own. So we ensure both by collaborating with our clients to achieve their goals. We are offering FREE first consultation on certain issues. Please contact our office for more details at (972)380-5630


Spousal Petitions

If you are a U.S. citizen, (and in some cases Green Card holder), you may file a petition for your foreign-born spouse and, depending on the circumstances, the children of your spouse. Our office is happy to help!!!!

Adjustment of Status

You may be able to adjust of your status (change your status)to apply for lawful permanent resident status(green card) when you are present in the U.S., meaning that you may be eligible to obtain a green card without having to return to your home country to complete visa processing. We work tirelessly to protect our clients and are dedicated to uniting families.

Citizenship and Naturalization

Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a lawful permanent resident after meeting requirements under the Immigration and Nationality Act. We know the complexities of the immigration process and procedures and are committed to your success.

Employment-Based Immigration

If you have the right combination of skills, education, and work experience you may live and work permanently in the United States by seeking an employment-based visa. Please contact us with your employment-based immigration case.

(972) 380-5630

16801 Addison Road, Suite 124
Addison, TX 75001

13809 Research Blvd, Suite 500
Austin, TX 78729 (by appointment only)

Get Free Consultation Now

    to Top