Our Law Firm believes that clients' success determines our own. So we ensure both by collaborating with our clients to achieve their goals. We are offering FREE first consultation on certain issues. Please contact our office for more details at (972)380-5630
Family Law encompasses statutes and regulations concerning legal rights and responsibilities of individuals in domestic relations. This category of relations includes immediate family, distant relatives, spouses, domestic partners, legal guardians and others, in both legally binding and casual relationship. Due to significance of implications and consequences, personal and financial in nature, of most family law cases, it is strongly recommended (for claimant or plaintiff) to retain legal counsel. Most common family matters which usually conclude in litigation are:
- Termination of relationship, including divorces, marriage annulment, child custody, property settlement, etc.
- Marriage and domestic partnership, including pre- and post-nuptial agreements and other legally binding commitments.
- Adoption and guardianship, primarily concerning children, minors and incapacitated.
- Various modifications to existing agreements and settlements concerning child custody, child support, parental rights
- Cases of domestic violence, child and spousal abuse, negligence, protective orders, etc.
In our organization, with respect to Family Law practice, we specialize and are highly competent in the following areas:
- Marital agreements – both pre-nuptial and post-nuptial.
- Child custody agreements, child support, alimony and visitation rights.
- Modifications to custody agreements due to changes in income, marital status, relocations and other events.
- Property / estate / assets division and distribution upon dissolution of marriage.
- Settlements and pertinent immigration issues in the event divorce / annulment of marriage of US citizen and foreign national spouse. It is presently one of the fastest-growing segments in family law.
In a family law case, in is important to understand that hiring an attorney provides an advantage. Due to complexity of governing laws and statutes, you may unknowingly wave some of your important legal rights by electing to represent yourself in the court of law. At Murashkovskiy, PLLC, our experience, preparation, integrity, diligence, effective communications, thorough knowledge of the family law and related current legislature enable us to approach each case and to devise optimal strategy based on your unique circumstances and objectives. Whether it’s pre-nuptial draft, a modification agreement, mediation, or jury trial – we will deliver a high level of expertise and will work tirelessly to ensure the best possible outcome for you! Contact us today to learn more about it!
For your convenience, we offer several options to contact us: you may call our main phone number, (972)380-5630, to receive a free 15-minute legal consultation; you may also submit your inquiry via this web site (please fill out our contact form on the home page and your inquiry will be addressed within one business day); last, but not least, we would recommend that you schedule an appointment to receive an exhaustive and comprehensive legal advice. Don’t delay! You may find a feasible solution to your long-lasting issues today!